"I use the product for about a year. What can I say on the result, TrustMaster really works and performs its functions at 100%. It supports work with all known postal services and is constantly supplemented with new features. Technical support of TrustMaster is on top, rare bugs are fixed very quickly. There is also an online chat in English where you can chat with colleagues on any subject on the mailings. I recommend this product to purchase!" - Арсен Пушка from the forum zennolab.com
ZennoBoss Reviewed by ZennoBoss on . TrustMaster X - warm up servers to send emails with 100% inbox delivery rate! http://files.zennoboss.com/tmx_en/header.jpg Hello all! Here’s a new release of the best warming combine for SMTP servers all over runet. 95% of it is written on post/get requests and C#. We’ve analyzed user experience and redesigned the whole structure. TrustMaster X is a modular system, which means you decide what modules you need and pay for only wanted features! For example, if you want to warm up mail.ru, you purchase this exact module and nothing more! Besides, this modular Rating: 5