Activity Stream
701 MEMBERS
1882 ONLINE
Subscribe to our Newsletter BlackHatKings On Twitter BlackHatKings On Facebook BlackHatKings On Google+

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Website's:
    onlinewebsiteworth.com
    Where can these coins be purchased?

• Coinbase - The service has been one of the longest around. Make sure to always have your Authy/2FA access, they are shit with customer service/support. Many people refer to this as the PayPal of crypto
    • Poloniex - One of the most popular places to buy/store coins. This would probably be the most recommended from all of the users on this website. There are complaints of shit service in regards to SiaCoin lately with Polo.
    • LibertyX - I haven't looked much into the pros and cons of this source; it does allow bank/card use to purchase though.
    • Kraken - Again, unsure of the negatives/positives. Supposedly has better sending and buying/selling rates than Coinbase

What coins should you invest in?

Investing will always be a personal preference. I am not going to tell you what coins to invest into; realistically, you should not listen to someone when they tell you to buy a coin. You need to research the details, technology and information on your own. Do not be swayed by someone potentially running a pump and dump scheme. Always be careful with your money that you are investing.

When you are researching the information behind these crypto currencies, I always look for some innovative piece of technology. Look for something that you would consider potentially revolutionary; something that can be incorporated into various aspects of life. Bitcoin, for example, has received essentially all of the recognition for the creation of the Blockchain. Wealthy individuals as respected as Mark Cuban have openly commented on the fact that the Blockchain will be used in the medical fields and various others in the future. Look for something innovative.
    EasyMoney Reviewed by EasyMoney on . A Beginners Guide to Cryptocurrency Investing https://i.imgur.com/TjSP7gc.png Introduction Prior to reading the entirety of this thread, I find it imperative that you understand that you SHOULD NOT get your sole stream of information through myself nor any other members. Do not simply purchase a coin because someone on a forum claims that it will skyrocket and will be a good investment in the near future. With that being said, this thread has been organized in order to inform the newer members in the world of cryptocurrencies. This Rating: 5
    Last edited by EasyMoney; 10th Oct 2017 at 08:49 AM.

2.   Sponsored Links

Thread Information