Activity Stream
701 MEMBERS
1232 ONLINE
Subscribe to our Newsletter BlackHatKings On Twitter BlackHatKings On Facebook BlackHatKings On Google+

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Website's:
    onlinewebsiteworth.com
    How will you sell your assets?

Cashing out all of your investments is not very hard, to be honest. The majority of members do the easiest thing possible which is selling all of the coins into the dominant coin, Bitcoin. I would say that a good 95% of the people cashing out tend to sell all of their holdings for BTC and then proceed to sell that BTC for cash, bank deposits, or PayPal. I would advise those who desire PP to deal with caution and proceed with the recognition that you may lose your money in the end. If you try to sell via PayPal, you will be able to get about 10-15% more value from members on this forum; however, deal with caution at all times.

Where can you sell bitcoin?

• Localbitcoins - This is the least risky source in my opinion. I have had deals worth a couple of thousand dollars in cash and I have yet to have any issue. The website is easy to navigate and the users tend to verify themselves through photograph and identification.
    • Paxful - I am not sure why I feel this way, but I really REALL dislike Paxful. It looks like an outdated version of eBay. I have not had any really bad experiences with the website but I would certainly recommend using LBTC over them.
    • Local Meetups - Finding meet ups is somewhat difficult depending on where you are from. You can post regarding meet ups on this forum, BTCtalk, and many other cryptocurrency forums and websites.
    • Forums - You can sell BTC for PayPal on virtually any forum; deal with extreme caution when taking this route.

What digital wallet should you use?

• Jaxx - A lot of the members on this forum tend to discuss and recommend Jaxx. I haven't personally used Jaxx for my BTC but there have been a decent amount of threads from reputable users here in regards to the validity and reliability of the provider.
    • blockchain.info - I feel like this is the number one wallet for newer members. When I first got into Bitcoin I remember being referred to this website and I had stored a couple of hundred dollars to start off. They have some strong security and it would be extremely difficult to lose your account through vulnerabilities.
    • Poloniex - Most of the people on here have their funds in the Polo wallet itself. This is easiest because it is one central location to hold essentially any form of alt coin pretty easily. You can exchange right on the website and you can do margin trading (HIGHLY DO NOT RECOMMEND NEW INVESTORS TO ATTEMPT IT THOUGH)
    • Coinbase - Whatever you do, please do not hold your coins directly in exchanging websites. A lot of members have been learning this the hard way with Coinbase. They manipulate their private marketplace and they disallow people to sell ETH, for example, when the market starts going south. I would heavily recommend against holding any form of money in Coinbase alone.

What physical wallet should you use?

• Trezor - One of the original BTC hardware wallets on the market. They all do pretty much the same exact thing; I would recommend looking for the most reliable one with the cheapest price. This sells for 89 Euro and is supported on most platforms.
    • Opendime - Opendime is a small USB stick that stands as a hardware wallet for Bitcoin. You can connect the USB to check the balance of the wallet and you can spend the money online whenever desired. This wallet is not used to send payments online; instead, it is meant to upload BTC to the USB and then to physically hand the USB device to someone as a payment.
    • LedgerWallet - This website has a ton of different hardware kits and wallets. They are intending on implementing a Ripple wallet on top of their already existing BTC wallet as well. This has definitely been the most discussed, reputable and recognized hardware wallet thus far on the market.
    Last edited by EasyMoney; 10th Oct 2017 at 08:51 AM.

Thread Information