Q: How can Link Detox help with Penguin 4.0?
Our business is link analysis and understanding which parts of your backlink profile are good or bad. Link Detox is superior to any other SEO tool out there because it combines 24 link data sources.
We show you the full picture of your backlink profile by pulling data from 24 different link sources including MajesticSEO, Ahrefs, SEMrush, Moz, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Facebook, Twitter and more. We then analyze this data for you and estimate the risk of your website getting a Google Penguin penalty.
Since Penguin 4.0 is now more granular, single pages or subfolder can now get penalties. For detecting a Penguin penalty, you can run a Link Detox report for the specific page or subfolder that dropped. If the DTOXRISK is high, then you need to disavow the bad links and use Link Detox Boost to make Google re-crawl everything faster.

Q: What is the advantage of Link Detox when compared to Google Search Console?
Link Detox helps you see all the links. We connect to Google Search Console and get some links out of there, but have 24 other link data sources we also get links from. We then combine all the links to analyze the backlink profile. Google does not give you all the links in Google Search Console, especially when links are on penalized pages or domains, they are not listed. Our goal is to give you the most comprehensive backlink profile to analyze the total risk.

Q: About Competitive Link Detox: What if my competitors have a high DTOXRISK, but have already disavowed the biggest part of their links?
The higher the risk that we calculate for your competitors, the higher the chance, that they disavowed already. Nowadays you have to consider, that everyone on the first result page is disavowing a lot. We asked that question ourselves for our machine learning, but don’t want to give out too much information at this point.

Q: Should I really wait 48 hours before I use Link Detox Boost?
Yes, because as far as we know, 48 hours is how long it takes for the disavow file to be sent to all the crawlers Google has.

Q: If I disavow a whole domain, will Link Detox Boost only boost the homepage?
Yes, when you disavow a domain we will only boost the starting page because we expect Google to take the whole domain out of the index afterward. If that should change with the new Penguin, we are going to revise this tool.
EasyMoney Reviewed by EasyMoney on . Penguin 4.0 Questions & Answers What we found out about the Penguin 4.0 https://i.imgur.com/6lAgXsU.png Times just got really exciting with the Penguin 4.0 update, as it is now integrated into Google's Core Algorithm. This is not going to be a Penguin update like the previous ones, where Google will announce a specific number of affected queries after a complete roll out. This update is ongoing and it will affect rankings in real time. Therefore, there will not be a complete roll out like before. Also, this is the Rating: 5